Sunday, September 9, 2007

Show Time, Take 2

This past Saturday (Sept. 8th) my trainer Audrey and I went to compete in a horse show at Gray Lily Farm in Havana, Fl. The show went very well with Audrey and I each placing in all of our classes. I got a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th in my four classes and was very pleased with the way Reno and I are working together now. We're really starting to become a team and all the hard work is paying off! Here are some pictures from the show:
Reno and I with our first place ribbon.

All of mine and Reno's ribbons hanging on his stall at the show.

Reno inspecting his winnings.

My trainer Audrey with her horse Duncan and their first place ribbon.

2 comments:

Happy said...

Looks like a cool place to visit! You have re-inspired me to try some touring myself!

Happy said...

Congrats on the wins!