Sunday, November 18, 2007

Turks first Event!

This weekend I went to Ocala to watch the 3-Day eventing at the Florida Horse Park. As Griffon and Nano are now seasoned horse show attendees, it was time to introduce the new guy on the block to the action and let him get used to it. I couldn't have asked for a more well behaved dog, or a more adored one! I could barely go three feet without someone asking what type of dog he was and telling me how cute he was! Turk made many new friends and received several offers for new homes! In the end he came home with me though! Below are some pictures of his adventure:
Turk hanging out by the water complex, waiting for the action to start.
Keeping an eye on the first horse coming towards us.
Playing coy in the grass.
Waiting in between horses.
Taking a break from the action in the shade behind my chair.
Making new puppy friends. On the left is an Australian Shephard puppy that was 12 weeks old and on the right is a Westie puppy that was 11 weeks old.
By the end of the day Turk was tired and made one last new friend....
who scratched his belly.....
and let him nap in her lap!

No comments: