Sunday, August 31, 2008

Haircut

Jesson has had this idea for a while now that I should try cutting his hair with a pair of clippers. For those of you that don't know Jesson very well, he is VERY picky about his hair. Which is usually a plus because it always looks nice. It was not a plus when he was wanting me to be responsible for it's maintenance. That was WAY too much pressure. We decided to give it a try anyway (with lots of disclaimers from me that I had never cut human hair before and the lony time I had used a pair of clippers previous to this was to shave my horse). Below are the results. Not too bad for my first time. It's a little shorter on top than we would have liked so we'll just have to remember that an 8 guard on a clipper really is too short for on top. Past that, we'll probably try it again.



No comments: