Friday, September 12, 2008

Date Night

Each week, Jesson and I switch off who is in charge of Date Night. This week it was my turn. I decided I would cook Jesson dinner and then we could go see a movie. The food turned out so well I had to take pictures. Below was our "Date Night Dinner":

These are "Scallop Sliders" (mini-burgers) courtesy of Paula Deen. They have scallops, chives, cilantro, lime juice, and bread crumbs. We also had them with a Cilantro Lime Mayo. Yum!
These are parmesan crusted steak fries. They have a really crispy parmesan outside and a really soft, french fry inside.
And of course dessert. We had Peanut Butter Parfaits with shaved chocolate on top.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Hey, This is Nate. It looks like things are going great for you guys.

Terri said...

Your food items look sooo yummy and loved the description of the burgers! what a great tradition - regular date nights.
Aunt Terri

rumplejane said...

YYUUMMMM!!! Can I secure you to cook for us for our next date night?!? Miss you guys ... give me a call and we can get together some night :)