Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Before and After

The other day I uttered a phrase that most modern husbands are learning to fear, "I saw this thing on Pinterest...." For me, this typically means I saw some project that I now want to a) spend money on or b) have Jesson help me with. For him, the worst is when I want both! Luckily, this was one that I could do on my own and in the end it made my little OCD heart so happy! Here is the pin that caught my attention:





Whoa! Who wouldn't want the fridge on the right?! I read the blog post here and set out to get my own fridge in shape. I think I did pretty well. Below are my own "Before" and "After" pictures.



Much better! Now Jesson and I can keep our foods separate (we eat VERY differently) and it is much easier to find everything else. Hmmm, I wonder if this same strategy would work on the pantry? Time to go check Pinterest!

No comments: