Sunday, June 17, 2007

I Do....

May 30th Jesson flew to Calgary, Alberta to celebrate the wedding of his brother, Nate, and Rory (who we love dearly!) Little did Jesson know that I would follow him the next day! I was supposed to be at home the whole weekend, but after being away from Jesson for 12 hours decided that wasn't a good plan! With the help of my amazing mother-in-law I was soon on my way to Canada! I arrived shortly after the sealing, but just in time for all the parties! And Batemans know how to party! The couple was picture perfect and Jesson and I are both so happy to have Rory as a member of our family! Below are a few pictures of the FUN weekend!

Nate and Rory, the beautiful couple!

From left to right, Nate, Jesson, and Harrison.

Jesson and I with Nate and Rory.

1 comment:

Happy said...

Sounds like a fun trip! It's fun to see an update on your blog.