Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I've said it before and I know I'll say it a million times more....I have the best husband! A few weeks ago we agreed that he would be in charge of Valentine's dinner and I would be in charge of dessert. I didn't say much about it and left him to his own devices. He sure didn't disappoint! I came home from work on Valentine's Day to find our table had been specially decorated and he had dinner all planned (filet mignon with goat cheese and carmelized onions, grilled portabella mushrooms, and crescent rolls). My dessert turned out well. I chose Chocolate-Glazed Hazelnut Mousse Cake because Jesson loves hazelnuts. It turned out well and we both like it. I added raspberries because they went well with it and made the presentation look nicer! Below are a few pictures from our evening:
Jesson's table decorating.
He put a single heart on my plate.
My finished cake.

1 comment:

Happy said...

Wow, that is so cool! What an awesome husband! And I am so impressed with the serious stuff you guys make!!