Friday, February 15, 2008

Long time coming....

For over three years now I have wanted a 12-Cup Food Processor. Jesson and I would go shopping and I would stare longingly at the ones in the stores. $200 just seemed like too much to spend on it, there was never a time when the purchase seemed justified. Then, like some miracle, I found a way to get one for free!

I work in sales. As an incentive, my company decided to give us points for sales that we brought in. We could use these points at an online website to earn different prizes. When I saw they offered my Food Processor I knew this was my new goal! And finally, after saving points for over a year my food processor has arrived. It has more moving parts than I know what to do with and an instruction manual longer than most novels, but I'm excited! Below is a picture of the new addition to our kitchen. We will be moving some things around to give it a place of honor on the counter!

1 comment:

Katie B. said...

Gorgeous! Isn't it crazy that the accessories come in their own box?!?!