Monday, March 17, 2008

Jesson and the Fox...

Last Wednesday, the 12th, Jesson and I went Fox Hunting. I had been before but this was Jesson's first time out. He rode a Clydesdale mare named Maggie. They were a great team and people around us were surprised that Jesson had only been riding for a short time. Their main comments were that he was such a natural and looked so comfortable. We both had a good time and though we didn't get any action shots, I did take a few of Jesson as he was getting Maggie ready and one of him and Maggie after the hunt. It was a fun morning! To learn more about the type of Fox Hunting we do click Misty Morning Hounds. This is where I board Reno and where we went Hunting on Wednesday morning.

Jesson and Maggie leaving the stall to start the Hunt.

Jesson and Maggie after the Hunt.

Reno snooping in my tack trunk for treats!

No comments: