Sunday, February 22, 2009

Christmas Light Date Night

Around the middle of December, Jesson called me at work and told me that he had planned a date night and I should pick him up at the mall and we would go out. He kept what we were doing a surprise. He had and address and put it into our GPS and I just had to drive wherever it told me to go! After a little over an hour of driving, we arrived at a botanical garden in Largo. I was a little confused because I thought you had to look at flowers during the day. I got the idea when I saw this sign greeting us:

The entire garden had been decorated with Christmas lights and we spent an hour or so strolling through the garden and looking at all the different lights, like the gingerbread house below:

My favorite was the polar bear pulling an eskimo on a sled:

Jesson liked the turtle the best:

Someone was nice enough to take our picture under a gazebo:

Despite the many signs posted around, we never had any trouble with gators:

No comments: