Friday, April 25, 2008

Book Sale!

Every six months in Gainesville (April and October) the Friends of the Library host a book sale. It's a huge warehouse FILLED with every type of book you can imagine. New fiction books to old classics, there is something for everyone. Jesson and I go everytime and always have a blast! Below are a few pictures showing the crowds. We always go on the opening day and get there early so we can get in and get all the good stuff! Jesson usually heads straight for the computer software and sci-fi sections while I hit up the cookbooks and craft sections. We meet up afterwards and compare loot! It's a lot of fun and we always look forward to it!



1 comment:

Happy said...

I love the book fair too! I just found out they have one here near us, but I don't think it's nearly as big.