Friday, April 25, 2008

Playing Catch-Up...

So I haven't posted in a while, and now I am WAY behind! I'm going to try and post a bunch, starting with my brother Ryan's birthday! We had him and two of his roommates over for dinner. We had steak, macaroni and cheese, tater tots, and broccoli. (this was HIS menu choice, a compilation of all his favorites!) We also had a layer cake. It was my first time making a layer cake so I took lots of pictures. I ended up using 4 cans of frosting on it, so it was so sweet we could barely eat more than 2 bites of it! Oh well, live and learn! It sure looked pretty though!

Assembling the layers:
"R-23" was in place of Ryan's name and how old he is, though we thought it also sounded like some radioactive isotope...
View after it was cut into:
Ryan's birthday present, gotta love Gushers!
Asian all the way!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Sure was fun browsing on your blogsite and even better visiting with you guys in person on Jesson's graduation weekend and baby Skyler Fletcher's baby blessing Sunday. Fun to catch up on everyone's comings and goings.
Congratulations Jesson and good luck with schooling in Tampa.
luv,
Aunt Terri Fletcher