Friday, April 25, 2008

Random Shots

Here are a few pictures that don't really all fit together, but they don't fit anywhere else either!

Sometimes I give Reno extra food to make him eat a supplement or medicine or something and I always soak it with water. I wet it down for two reasons. One, it makes him take in more water, which is always good. And two, it mixes up the medicine with the sweet feed and camouflages the taste. It always makes me laugh when he eats it because he makes these slurping noises and gets it all over his face, like in the picture below:
Reno at the farm, being good and eating his 2nd dinner.
I got a new blanket recently. Jesson and I are both cover stealers so when we would go to sleep at night it was every man for himself. One of us always ended up out in the cold. To solve the problem I bought a new blanket. Little did I know the dogs would love it and take it over! One day I went upstairs and found Turk sleeping on top of it...
...and Griffon sleeping under it!
Every once in a while when Griffon and Nano are both SUPER tired they will sleep together in the same bed. It's always cute to catch them when it happens.
Turk when he was a puppy. He is now more than twice this size! We jokingly call him "Shamu" because he is big and spotted!

1 comment:

rumplejane said...

I've never met Turk, but he looks adorable! Maybe we can get them together at the dog park if you guys move here this summer :)